View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 12:45   Link #2017
Kristen
*Author

"Dear Diary,

So, today in school, I finally gathered the courage to ask Minoru to the dance! It was a fairly awkward scene, granted, but I asked him, diary! As for his responce, let's not discuss that.

So, Itsuko hooked me up with Haruki. Honestly, why do I have to go with him? Knowing his personality, he'll start up a search inside the swarms of people looking for aliens or wolf goddesses or something... Diary, I wanted that dance to be relaxing, not like an everyday life!

But, as Haruki's date, I had to show him my dress. It's light blue with little ruffles on the shoulder. I thought it looked cute. You know what his response was? "Too normal." Does he expect me to come dressed as a g*ndam or something?

Maybe I was a little harsh with him, today, diary. He seemed to be angered about something, and was very untalkative. Did I say something to hurt him? Am I really that bad of a person?

Oh, and diary, you should have seen Yuuki play basketball! Although completely expressionless, I could still see his athleticism. Who knew that book loving nerd could show such manliness! Diary, I think I'm in love!

Ta-ta for now!
Kyon-ko"