View Single Post
Old 2008-03-23, 03:42   Link #1240
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Having a new director (and a new writer...) while still retaining the SEED universe and characters would be really interesting. Imagine if the guys doing 00 had done a SEED show or movie...
Like there are that much of a difference to begin with... A small group consisting of a lot of youngsters defeating the entire world for their own sake. Now, where have I seen that? Hmm... Itīs not like 00 is bad in any way, I really enjoy watching it. But after listening to all the hype it got before it started on how it would be something completely different... Looking at 00 and comparing it with SEED, I donīt think it has lived up to the hype so far.

I love SEED but I sincerely hope that the movie will be the last we see of it. I donīt mind them continuing the CE but SEED should end (preferrably with a happy ending for Kira and Lacus ) with the movie. I donīt think thereīs anything more (thatīll be good) they can or should do with it. Just let an equally overpowered terrorist fraction fight the good guys in the movie, and lose, and give me a Kira Lacus wedding at the end of the movie and then let it rest.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2008-03-23 at 04:07.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote