View Single Post
Old 2008-03-24, 13:40   Link #130
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne View Post
I don't believe that Shin will be anxious for a relationship and that Noe will convince him no. Rather, I think that Shin will be trying to tell her that he likes Hiromi or whatever, and Noe will decide to end it before/relieve him of saying it himself. In other words, I think the decision is already made, just that Noe will try to take it into her own hands first. She already thinks that Hiromi is in Shin's heart, she doesn't object or get angry when Hiromi says they are already together, and she is the one who initially said, "the place you can fly from isn't here", etc (which was almost a break-up in itself). So I think she's shown more than enough signs of being able to accept it. But maybe there's a different scenario I'm missing that could be possible. I'm sure, however, that somehow there would be a resolution to the character development regarding Noe on a positive note.
I agree with you in some sense. I do think that whatever the ending is, it has to resolve Noe's emotional state at the end of episode 12 with Shin's promise in episode 10 to "take care of things properly", which has finally reached the point of no return as he runs towards Noe (in that there are no more second chances from here).

I do think you're right in that he's made up his mind already, but Shin has been one to waver, and I am interested in how Noe's going to be able to handle what Shin plans to tell her, and how Shin takes Noe's response. The writers have definitely set this up to be a dramatic moment after 12 episodes of build up.