View Single Post
Old 2008-03-24, 16:10   Link #131
ichobi

The Dialouge at the end of EP 12 made me unsure a little. Regardless, I see Shin needs to sort things out between him and Noe properly. I can see no happy romantic ending for Noe. Her brother is moving out. She need to be independence, and that's probably the best for her to grow up (and wouldn't that let her cry "TRUE TEARS" once again?)

As for Hiromi, I agree with Relentless's 'reprise' idea'. That will be a very good way to end the story.
My bet is 100% Hiromi (Part of that is my bias towards her of course) but I do think Hiromi ending would be the best for everything. Her love has to be fufiled. The climax, as you guys stated, would be how Shin deal with Noe and how he comes back to Hiromi. (I see Hiromi got lost with one sandal again.) Expect to cry a river next Saturday

The writers have done a very good job. There was no waste episode and True Tears turns out to be the best harem (as in most of the main girls fall for the lead male) I've ever seen. I'd rather have a series like True Tears (short but intense and well crafted) rather than 24 episodes romance high school filled with fanservice and usual cliches.