View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 15:22   Link #24409
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Yeah I've had that issue a bit too I've basiclly retconned as much of my early "lol SG-1 crack!" as I could basiclly O'Neil is the only thing left that I'm really mentioning regularly since other people (mainly goose) have put him into there back stories and stuff. I'm trying to limit anymore SG crack though and besides him pretty much the entire cast of my fic is now genuine OCs. (well Pixy and Cipher are tributes obviously, but are tenuously related to there source material at best, plus since Cipher was basiclly a blank slat I've pretty much created his characterization from the ground up anyway)
But SG crack is good crack

[Teal'c]Indeed[/Teal'c]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I'm hooked on Macross crack at the moment I've been going back and messing aroudn with some of my older ideas about it.
I still need to start getting Macross F...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
"The flat chest is a status symbol! :3"

"But you ARE worried aren't you?"

"..."

Pwn'd.
Poor Konata

Quote:
"Lok'Thar o'gar, Friend. I trust that the Deep Sleep hasn't cause you any harm." ~ Warchief Thrall, to a newly unfrozen Orc.

Thus I am rendered immune to that. FOR THE HORDE!!!
Lok'Thar o'gar!!

Quote:
I don't know about that... Diabolic Emission, Bloody Dagger look like Shadow spells, Hrevelger is either Wind/Frost/Arcane, the rest are Frost... So given the number of Frost spells available to her, that looks like the spec...
Um...hybrid spec?

Quote:
That is really bull rolling on the loot tables. :/
Tell me about it -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Fate: Kha, you are such an idiot.

Kha: It's not my fault!
It's always Kha's fault

Quote:
... Red ones go faster?
They go 3x faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
BTW, the "red goes 3 times faster" thing is a nod to Char Aznable of the original MS Gundam. G00 is just the latest to use a variation.
Yup, good ol' Char/Quattro/Casval/<insert alias here>

And it's Salmon red, not pink

I believe on the 08th MS Team disk's Get to know UC shorts they explained that he got that reputation because during the Battle of Loum (premiere of the Zeon MS-06 and MS-06S) he managed to destroy 5 EFSF Magellan battleships in rapid succession. By using his red MS-06S to push off the battleship in combination with his thrusters made the suit appear to travel faster than normal, giving him the nickname "Red Comet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
*Walks in, and takes a deep breath*

Spoiler for Keroko Breaker:

WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU BRINGING THE PRIMARCHS!!!!!!!!!!!

*Takes another deep breath*

Okay I'm done :3
I think Keroko broke Ghaz

Quote:
Geh... Char is harder to youtube. >_< Any links?
I found a AMV of Char and his character song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Magic: The Gathering, a trading card game and one of the original 3 "Nerd Sinks" of money. You either were a hardcore spender on Dungeons and Dragons (i.e. me), Magic, or Warhammer 40k, or casually did two or all 3.
I was a Magic player :3