View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 20:12   Link #24416
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*Does a spit-take*

Funny, as I recall being a main character wasn't anything like an excuse to be "somewhat" haxxed. I'm not certain who this was exactly, but I know one of my character concepts got shot down when Goose replied to my "He's the main character" with "blah blah Chief is only an A-rank, blah blah". Double standard, much?
Minor haxx. Reread that carefully. Some minor haxx. Grandis slipped in during a period of less strict haxxbusting.... but even then during the said period, my original intentions for Naomi, to be a whacked up dual-element Fire/Ice mage, got busted.

Look above, and read the last couple of pages in full. Haxxbusting is, like Star Wars EU continuity, conducted on a case-by-case basis.

@Kha: Over the top? At least I write clear and legible stuff that doesn't make people go WTF, like your posts and you Khrack. Ahou. :P

*me writes reminder that by the end of Macross OC, Kha is the only Marine pilot who is still a virgin*

Hey, you're the only guy guaranteed to survive. That kinda thing needs karmic balancing. :P

I believe in miracles.