View Single Post
Old 2008-05-20, 13:57   Link #113
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilarieho View Post
oof. If you're done...might i kindly remind you that Orihime has the ability to reverse time, bring back somebody from the dead, make an incredibly powerful object such as the Orb of distortion as if it never existed, heal any injury, create a powerful shield, BREAK a powerful shield... all tacked onto any fighting ability she has.
So yes, indeed Orihime might not be the 'greatest fighter' around. But I think we can safely say Orihime is not a useless character. In fact judging by her rather impressive list of skills I'd say she just MIGHT be a rather valuble character. MAYBE. HMM.
Just because Orihime is a pascifist doesn't make her weak. It makes her stronger. Ask Ghandi, i'm sure he would agree with me.
Firstly it Gandhi ..... if your are drawing parllels Dalai Lama or any other pacifist please get there names correct . And no I am not bothered by the misspelling but in a way your insulting these very people . And sorry if I sounded personal I had no intentions in the first place

Also all the godly power in hands of a imbecile are pretty useless . And the current state of mind Inoue is in muttering Kurosaki Kun like a parrot she has a long ways to go before we get our buttkicking Orihime from SS Arc

Physically she may be the strongest entity but going by mental state its pretty darn pathetic . I can understand why people call her one of the weaker characters in Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Agreed....and if you Rukia fans who hate Orihime or any Orihime haters don't comply I will........put up Orihime posters all down your blocks and put billboards of her all over MUHAHAHAHA!!!! j/k
Can you can it with the Rukia fans hate her Boohoo . Inoue is universally hated as any other character . If you dont believe me go on 2ch the most popular Japanese boards and witness Ori love spewing there .