View Single Post
Old 2008-05-20, 20:35   Link #120
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Very much so. A kink in the background was all I could find, his telekinetics idea was vastly underpowered in my opinion. Especially since we've seen Nanoha do something similar to Teana during the 'white devil training' episode.
Speaking of underpowered. I tend to go for something more or less average or underpowered, and work my way up slowly, rather than the other way around. That way, at least I get less "OMG WTF IS THIS HAXX?" and more suggestions on how to improve it.

Quote:
Nice list, I mostly stuck to Norse/Celtic weapons because that was what Cort seemed to be aiming for.
Any sort of mythology would be great I think, but in this case I do agree that something more Scandinavian/European would suit Cort's theme better. Longinus is a no-no, for various reasons.

Quote:
They're usable, the Wolkies used them to escape the crew in the second episode of A's, after all.
They did? Looks like I need to pay more attention...

Quote:
Too much Kaze no Stigma, perhaps?
Can't get enough of Ayano?

Quote:
I'll give you a hint:

Now take 3 guesses as to what my real life name is.

Ye gods, even my name is a trap!
jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~

*Does not recognize the face nor played the game for that matter*

Dare desu ka?

Quote:
And that's why I love her.
Hey...the tester should be glad she didn't say "zenryoku zenkai!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Ah, yes, the one memorable episode which I think was very much well done.
Oh? I think there are a few episodes other than that which weren't too bad. Though as I've said time and time again, StrikerS really dropped short of what it should have achieved.

Quote:
I stand corrected. But, wouldn't a leap into dimensional void require quite a bit of power? Can't remember what's Vita's rank when she leapt, though. And Vivio's current age and power ... hmm, maybe she could ...
I'm not sure if it's a power level related thing, so much so as it being the ability/skill that is required.

Quote:
Ah, the Contractor of Wind. Some of Vestrell's wind techniques are based off his powers as well, though nothing on controlling all the winds.
...did I do something bad when I loaned Kaze no Stigma to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*blinks*

*stares*

*blinks*

Never played the game
/me as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Shamsel: *blinks* I'm special?
For as long as nobody else comes up with the same thing.

And, here I am, ready to be involved again. Now I just need the drive to start writing again.......