View Single Post
Old 2008-05-27, 14:15   Link #2114
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoso_Shunin View Post
I have had a very strange inspiration

Name: Uga Taimo (Random name I thought up)
Weight: 350lb (Holy crap!)
Eye colour: red / white
Hair Colour: All the colours of the rainbow
Size: To scared to measure
Village: Currently none, but used to live in the Village hidden in the rocks, until exiled
Appearance: There is one word to describe Uga; "Abomination". He is very tall, very wide, and has the general appearance of being fat. And although you have to think 'this isnt so bad'.. you have to know that Uga is full of stitches, and is actually made up of differant body parts, which he has taken from other ninja, and attached to his hideous self. He says he's 'improved' the human form, by attaching the best parts of opponents to him. You can tell he's defeated members of the Uchiha / Hyuuga clan, as in his right eye hes shoved a sharingan in the socket, and replaced his left eye with a Byacugan eye. He has one really fat leg, and one reasonably thin one (Maybe taken from a woman?), one bulky left arm, and a blubbery right arm, with a hook for a hand. His head has multiple pieces of hair which he's sewed onto his scalp, giving a contrast in colours.

Uga only has one jutsu:
Ninja Art : Flesh Prison
Uga's stomach tears open, and uga throws his enemy inside the belly of the beast. His organs them destroy the oppoent inside out, only leaving the 'good' parts, which Uga could use.
Uga is very slow, so this techniue is best used for a 'surprise attack'.
That reminds me of The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers(The whole improve and replace damaged/inferior parts of his body)
So... What parts are still HIS? Lolz I'm assuming just about everything is NOT his but the Brain, am I correct?
six tailed wolf is offline   Reply With Quote