View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 06:04   Link #33
Cake-kun
At least it's on the book

Send a message via Yahoo to Cake-kun
Well. My favorite parts/scene/episodes:

Mai-Hime:

*When Natsuki have no lingerie on, and the wind blew her skirt off. Takeda saw it, and he went nosebleeding. XD hahahahah! I really laughed so hard at that part.
*When Natsuki commanded Duran to blast off Kiyohime, and when Natsuki and Shizuru are vanishing. that scene somewhat moved me.
*Mai-Shiho fight. I feel pity for Shiho instead. Well, kinda true, Shiho fell inlove with his "Onii-chan" first. hahahah.
*The cake exam. Fumi displayed her abilities as Mashiro's maid, and it's cool! Especially knocking Mikoto off using a spoon. :P
*When Tate protects Mai with Miyu's sword. (The Marie) How sweet! Especially when he said out loud that he loves Mai. XD
*The final fight. Especially Mai's final dance, with the background music on it.

Mai-Otome:

*When the star of guidance turned red, and all of the otome's are freed from the certification, especially the background music! (i downloaded that music right away after seeing that scene.)
*When Miss Maria has shown her robe. Natsuki, Arika, Mashiro, and Mai (there's no shock at Mikoto's face at all.) got shocked when they saw Miss Maria.
*Sounds weird, but, when Shiho is doing her "maki-maki" or spiraling, her chants made me laugh. It almost choked me (sounds exaggerated, but true.) when she appeared at episode 25, when the two slaves got "maki-maki-ed" by her.
*When Haruka tried to materialized, but unfortunately, she's isn't certified yet by Yukino, and fell from the cliff instead. hahahahah.
*When Akane fight with her Pearl robe. Really touching episode.
*The episode of Arika and Nina, when Arika found out about Nina's weakspot. hahahah. Nina looked kawaii when being tickled by Arika.

Mai-Otome Specials:

*Natsuki's episode! It's really hilarious! hahahah!
*Maya Bryce, Akane Soir and Kazuya Krau-xeku. I'm so surprised that Maya's like that. hahahah.
*Aswad. Midori's been got by Mikoto! How funny! And the scene that Midori's so shocked that Mikoto dodged her attack. Especially, the materialization scene of Mikoto! XD
*Shiho's spiraling. That's one of the Mai-Otome specials that gave me a burst of laugh. hahahahah!

Last edited by Cake-kun; 2008-07-19 at 07:17.