Thread: Licensed Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-21, 12:40   Link #40
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm a huge fan of Hirano Aya, but I am very apprehensive about this show. The cast is great. The staff is awful. These guys -- the director and writer -- have such epic failures as Amenaideyo and Lovedol behind them, two shows that I thought were just awful. I felt the same way about School Days, whose popularity was built on its extreme plot rather than anything good about the production.

But hope springs eternal. Maybe they have learned. And they are using a rather inexperienced sound director, so perhaps the seiyuu can take control and make something of this, despite the staff.

By the way, I believe Hirano's character is the younger sister who does not want to let her brother go to his fiancee (Kugimiya Rie), whom he hates anyway. So at least there is scope for some character development and drama.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote