View Single Post
Old 2008-11-27, 00:49   Link #19
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
And Horie Yui is doing a great job with Minorin -- as great as her job with Yuuki in Vampire Knight isn't.
Yuuki and Minorin's VA are the same person? :| I never would've guessed. I liked Yuuki's voice and I'm annoyed at Minorin's although little by little I'm starting to tolerate her but that voice fit Minorin's character all the same. She sounded so different. She's good.

I think Minorin and Kitamura are really alike. You can't always tell what they're thinking. I'm not sure if they're purposely staying friends with Taiga or Ryuuji because they think the two need each other more than they need them, or are genuinely just not interested. I'd like to think it's the former esp in Minorin's case. Kitamura was head over heels in love with Taiga a year ago, and now he's changed. It makes me think if a part of him is inflicting revenge on Taiga for dumping him. He clearly knows Taiga likes him, but act as if he doesn't know anything. I have a feeling Kitamura and Minorin might end up together in the end lol Just a random feeling.

And for Ami. I'm kind of just ambivalent towards her. I think her main purpose in the show is to spice up relationships.