View Single Post
Old 2008-12-03, 18:22   Link #2021
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Setsuna shrugging his shoulders and walking off...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
..........to his date withGundam Exia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikujin View Post
............ with Graham watching jealously at the sidelines...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
...while Flag tries desperately to prove herself superior, worried of being left behind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
...Then Graham's supposed soon to be wife comes in intervening the love affairs and arranges a shotgun wedding for Graham to be finally married to her.
For the record, in the drama CD Graham's superior (the Captain who died in the friendly-fire accident) was actually trying to have Graham marry his daughter (who, one hopes, was willing). Graham declined because he felt he was unworthy of her.

Point? It's somewhat cannon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikujin View Post
Graham objects and runs away a la "the runaway bride" style, throwing himself into the arms of a waiting Flag and they both disappear into the sunset.
I keep saying this, and I'll say it again. You know how every Gundam MS has been made into an MS girl?

When they make the Flag girl, Graham needs to be the image with the Flag girl glomping onto/kissing/trying to get his attention.

Better yet, someone needs to draw an image with the Flag Fighters with Flag dates, either at a ball or on a couch. To the left would be Mason with a regular Flag woman (blue dress, brighter features), to the right would be Daryl with a Custom Flag (black dress), and in pride of place would be Graham with GN-Flag (with black and red theme, and best of them all).

That would be awesome. I will gladly write a short for anyone who can get that made.
Quote:
Somebody should make this into a comic.
Agreed,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
Then Celestial Being found out that this was the cause of the creation of A-LAWS and intervenes.
The A-LAWS are the product of Graham's forbidden love with his Flag?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote