View Single Post
Old 2008-12-13, 21:03   Link #1213
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post

Many other girls like Ichigo because of like with Sasuke from Naruto, they like him because he acts cool, looks cool and he hot. Orhime is one of them, she thinks the same as them, if they had a change they would have kissed Ichigo. Everyone had a crush with someone, and some one else seem to have more time with them and had a better chance being with them and there boyfriend. Like Ichigo Rukia Orhime. Its the same thing. Rukia is the someone else.
not really, i mean like hinata likes naruto right and sakura likes saskue. And naruto and sakura have a close relationship (as friends) just like ichigo and rukia. but... i don't see no love "tensen" between the 2 (ichigo and rukia & naruto and sakura) i mean really. I don't think orihime is a "fan girl" but watevr.

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Orhime is a friend to Ichigo, Rukia is more then a friend "A precious nakama" Rukia had already grown a strong relationship with him when they bearly met. There is a relationship but it not the main topic the main topic is S.S and it battles and Ichigo being a shiganimi and geting stronger and goal to defeat the hollow that killed his mom "Grand fisher".
cuz she help save his and his families life and such. that's 1 reason there close.

but i think that rukia should b w/ renji they b sooo good

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.