View Single Post
Old 2004-05-27, 20:20   Link #98
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

"Staffel" = Arc here...

If you`d posted that link, I could check it out...I do understand it.

But how do you come to think that the creator of One Piece would telll us all his secret plans about OP, but ONLY on a german website???

Ahhh... I know!
That`s because he likes us germans the most and wants to show us his love!
Thank you, creator of OP!
I love you too!
Your anime rules... sorry for downloading it for free.

No, seriously... you can`t thrust just any page.
You know how this happens... Ojisan writes something like "Samurais are cool, I hope there`ll be some in OP"
Some Animesuki-user thinks .oO(Ojisan = mod of an anime forum = anime-god )
, goes over to another forum and writes something about samurais in OP and that it`s a fact. Some other guy with a website reads it... and so on
But to be fair, please post that link and I`ll go check it.

Edit:
oh, it`s up there

So, first... that`s a fan site and they obviously use the translated names from german tv, whichs means they could be all wrong from the start.

They write:
- The "7 Samurai" consist of.. 5 people.. wtf
- 2 of them are Mihawk and Crocodile, who are already known as 2 of the pirates who work for the world gouvernment

- the 5th is "Jimbei" who is a "fishman" (like that sharkman in Namis town), but also member of baroqueworks (? huh? how?) ... nothing said about water powers.
He`s also the king of all fishmen (so the fishmanking is a member of baroque works... sure)

How can there be an arc about fighting those 7 (5?) samurai, if one of them is crocodile, who is already the main foe in alabastia?

My conclusion: "7 Samurai" = the german translation of "pirates working for the world gouvernment" (what`s their name in kaizoku subs again?)
The author of that page got something wrong and so did AceGirl in addition.

Last edited by Dhomochevsky; 2004-05-27 at 20:41.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote