View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 16:27   Link #8
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I suggest the ‘’bungaku Shoujo’‘ serie from Nomura Mizuki

synopsi from baka-suki:
Quote:
Konoha Inoue is a seemingly normal senior high 2nd year student. His high school life, other than a hinted incident 2 years ago, can be summed up as normal- if one can dismissed the secret fact that he used to be a female bestselling romance author. Due to an incident, however, he has now vowed never to write again.

This continued on until he was forced to join the literary club by the literary club president, the 3rd year female student Amano Tooko, a beautiful girl who has a taste of eating literary works
Main and importants characters:

Amano Tooko: the ‘’bungaku shoujo’‘ ( literature girl) her diet consist of books.
Inoue Konoha: the narrator, got a novel publicate a 14, a lot happened after that.......

Spoiler for important character ( more spoillish):

Langue level: I can’t really tell, I am still learning, but the use of furigana is lighter than others light novel I readed, a word or name usualy get furigana only one time per chapter

Illustration: This light novel got the first place on the このライトノベルがすごい 2009 If you want to see some, go watch the album on my public profile or my account on ImageShack.

It’s the best serie than I readed so far. It’s not for everyone taste of course, but it’s a great story the main/important character get a lot of developpements ( at the exeption of Kazushi). There is the prologue and first chapter of the 1st novel translated on BakaSuki under the Teaser project . I don’t find the first chapter sorepresentatif of the whole serie, there is a little of what could be called fan-service ( 2 or 3 panty shot a apparition in vol 6 and some of the ‘’retributions'') and even some of those are used for the plot so talking of ‘’fan-service ‘’ might be innapropriate.