View Single Post
Old 2009-02-26, 19:07   Link #883
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
I think experience part here is debatable. Forget about the real-life experience. Someone who works out thousands of simulations of the real-scenario to cover almost every possibility cannot be considered as a less experienced pilot. Kira was doing those on the run, but Shinn used those scenarios to help reach his goal. Could anyone else have achieved the same results with the same suit? I think, that is a possibility. Which may be enough to show not to pay too much attention to such results.
Of course there is a possibility... Though it was clearly implied by the creators that Shinn is a superace and he a couple of times has shown that he is a capable pilot, beating other Gundams being equally prepared for battle (three new druggies). Kira used the WTF factor to win on the battlefield several times so really, why not Shinn this time? To me, him being the one to finally bring down the ubercoordinator Yamato is as worth praising as it'd be if any other superace did the same thing. And he deserves being praised as without doubt he was the first one to really do it: Bring down the ridiculously overpowered megaboss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
They are different type of shows, different types of settings. To me, Seed feels more like watching an anime, and 00 feels more like reading a manga. I don't need to ignore one for the other, as I can enjoy both at the same time. But, not under the title of Gundam.
Yeah, and I do accept variety but NOT IN MY COUNTRY. What is it, some Gundam apartheid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
ya it's pretty simple, everyone in destiny are the bad guys, there is no good guys.

this is one of many reasons why GSD is so messed up/horrible
Well, if you call fighting "evil", then you are right. But I think pretty much everyone'd readily "become evil" to protect his friends and family. Unless you are a selfish bastard like Muruta Azrael or a ultramachiavellian ideologist like Durandal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchZeroFTW View Post
I just think 100 episodes for the Seed series was too much. It was just a stream of dragged out stories and recycled scenes. 50 would have been enough to tell both stories, crap as they were.
What was so "crap" about those stories, again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchZeroFTW View Post
>Well, your happy hour has come
Yeah talk about it! I expect quality though, so if this is a Seedized piece of crap, I will call BS on it!
Well, everyone has his own idea of quality. Your idea seems a tad too limited to me, though, seeing you not being so open-minded about the various faces og the franchise we all love here

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
No I mean, with Destiny plan.... Like it would plant seeds of hatred all over again. Meh, maybe its either that it's not really explained in the movie or I just missed it
Well, it was obvious why Archangel crew did not trust Dullindal, seeing how conveniently he put his Lacus puppet Meer. If anyone was to be suspected of trying to assasinate the pink princess, he is one of the main suspects. And their efforts were not focused on him solely but on all the fighting sides until he chose to show his true colors by usibng his supaweapon on all those who did not choose HIS option.