View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 20:14   Link #58
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
Alright thanks. DO you also know what happens when you give her garlic. I'm don't really want to risk giving it to her to find out since I don't know what It'll do.
Oh her LP will drop if you give her garlic, but if you give her garlic for the first time you get an interesting scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well you can always save before doing it if you are really curious.

My question is Rune Stones, I can collect runeys and everything but I can't figure out at all how to make or get the rune stones. I've talked to just about everyone I can think of and still no luck, if it is something obvious I'm going to be pretty sad.
Other question is do boss monsters get stronger after beating them? I fought the boss of Green ruins and it was easy the first time, I came back the next day and beat it again but it almost killed me, third time the next day it destroyed me.
Candy, the cute little loli is the one that makes Rune Stones and other Runey related stuff. Just say "I brought some Runey's" and you'll have the option.

Bosses get stronger the 2nd time you fight them, and after you complete the story, the bosses get stronger a final time
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote