View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 09:28   Link #82
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by windstar!~ View Post
I pretty much agree to Narona, I don't see the point in trying to get him a girlfriend - it's like forcing love on somebody. He'll find somebody one day, why have to speed up things? All a girlfriend would do is distract him from his game, a hobby would do the same thing so why not help him find a hobby? I don't see the point behind all this 'oh-my-god-you're-still-single' drama, it's not the end of the world. A girlfriend would just mean less time to spend on his computer, a hobby would do the same job without having others force somebody on him. Believe it or not, finding a real - and I'm not talking about those easy girls who agree to be your girlfriend after 2 drinks and 1 minute of talking - girlfriend takes a lot of time and dedication and I don't see why you should give any help here - he never asked for it, did he?
Nope he didn't. Spicy made that suggestion (IMO, a lousy one) that drew more flak than a ZPU could fire in a week. I think we'd be fine if we dropped it and get some slightly more practical ones.

We could start brainstorming from the extreme idea of putting a real 9mm through that kid's skull though, after all, given all the time we have used to discuss, the situation could have deteriorated already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I am sorry to read that. However, if I was in the same case, I would have not do that to you, even if you were a little devil. I consider that when you decide to have a children, you bear that responsibility forever. I would have not tried to lie and such if you had got arrested by the police. But I would have seriously wondered what I did wrong.
Spoiler for Off Topic, A little more about my past:

Quote:
To me, all of that feels forced. It reminds me some people in highschool "oh my god you're still single (dramatic expression as if it was the end of the world), don't worry, we will do everything to change that (I never asked anything). Hey the two girls there, yeah you. You do have to help this poor girl to meet men and blablabla".

And it's the softcore version, I don't even talk about the girls that some of those people bring to parties and make them drink alcohol etc. to "loosen them up a bit".

To me who didn't ask anything nor complained about my love status, it felt forced. I hated that.

I rejected the offer and sent all those people to die, and I don't regret anything.
Nicely done. Value add it by wrapping it up with a "See you in hell" with a middle finger wielded by the Statue Of Liberty (all puns within are intentional).

On a serious note, I am still doing that and hanging out with a few crackpot friends who are like that. Basically they are the same old kind, either looking for female companionship, desperate for attention from the opposite sex, egged to look for a girlfriend, or just having fun flirting around. I feel that I have to be there to clean up any mess if any other guy gets jealous and wasn't part of our group, though I haven't fought for quite a long time.

I owe these guys for accepting me for who I am, and come to think of it, not all those kind of guys are bad. Some of them are just acting like that to be "as cool as their buddies". Peer pressure affects all youths, even the sensible ones.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote