View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 19:10   Link #89
Justin Kim
*Artist

Like I said before, as of now, his personality is just different. When I suggested that he should get a girlfriend after he was done playing CS. He simply replied "I don't need one." As if, reality has not struck him yet, and I guess he isn't really into that romanticism stuff anymore.

Heck, he should just marry the freaking computer. Because, his source of entertainment is called watching a moniter for at least 10-12 hours looking for Counter-Strike Source movies on site and writing down new tactics.

(He woke up this morning at 8 A.M. It was the FIRST TIME I saw him set the alarm clock that early). So my speculations were right when I came downstairs; My brother was playing counter-strike once again with a half-bowl of ramen next too him.

The obsession/addiction has gotten to the point where he just simply does not even care about his personal appearance. Honestly, he looks like a tornado hit him or something, and when I always enter the room, clothes are just simply everywhere. It smells because he sweats when he plays.

Honestly, my brother has become something of a disgusting figure.