View Single Post
Old 2009-07-10, 10:57   Link #2384
Knicknevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Uhm no she also said:

The only one alive on this island is you.

@visored theory

The worst problem in your theory is that I can't see why Kyrie had to talk in riddles to Battler, even if she was threatened, at that point it should have been clear that the assassin would kill her anyway. So why Kyrie didn't just screamed the "culprit is xxxxx" as a finale note? If done quickly it could have worked before the culprit could pull the trigger.

Then I don't know how Shannon could move Kinzo's body around, this doesn't seem very realistic, but well..

About the shed there is another possible explanation. Remember how in Ep1 they changed the lock? That could have happened in ep4 as well.

Also I disagree with your idea that the guns are all the same. Clearly the gun that killed natsuhi in ep1 and George in ep4 are not strong enough to smash half a face. But then again I doubt that the smashed faces where actually caused by guns. I suspect there is another weapon involved.
Assuming Kyrie made the call at gunpoint, all Shannon, or whoever was threatening her, had to say was "I'll let Battler live if you repeat the story I tell you." And she did, right? I think Battler dying at the end was due to something that even the killer couldn't foresee.

I'm only guessing that Shannon tossed Kinzo into the furnace herself. Kanon could have done it at some point earlier as well. Thanks to the delayed smell mechanic caused by shutting the boiler room door, it's always hard to tell how long he's been in there.

I dont think a new lock on the door could be missed. The storage room door has a built in lock, but it also has a hook for attaching a separate lock. Think back to Episode 1- they didn't change the lock on the door, they just added a new padlock to it. Go check if you don't believe me. I think Battler would notice if there were a second lock attached to the door. But again, the number of keys to that room has never been confirmed.

And as for the guns, well, George and Kyrie were the only ones without their heads blown off. And both of them took the shot right between the eyes. Since the shots hit dead center maybe they didn't have enough energy to blow the head apart like they did with the others, who were hit more on the side of the head.
Knicknevin is offline   Reply With Quote