View Single Post
Old 2009-08-10, 20:43   Link #531
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I disagree. In most relationships (certainly in any healthy relationship), there is empathy and power sharing - two qualities that Haruhi could really use to adapt herself to. A relationship could very well take some of the rougher edges off of Haruhi, and make her a more well-balanced and hence ultimately stable person. Sure, there's likely to be a few bad fights along the way, but the end result would definitely be worth it, in my mind.

Also, if its Kyon... do you think that Kyon is capable of giving Haruhi a bad fight? Even in "the dream", his words were never particularly harsh towards her whatsoever.

Edit: In fairness to you, though, I'll say this - if Haruhi was to actually get dumped by a long-standing boyfriend, that could be disastrous. Anybody who becomes her boyfriend for more than a month is basically going to have to stay that as long as Haruhi wants him as that... or the world's in jeopardy.

Glad you liked it.
*smiles* and gives two thumbs up

even if you had to cop an ear full from her every once in a while it would be totally worth it