Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-03, 23:15   Link #10644
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Question which week of October? first? or last week?

Do we finally see Daddy Starbucks? Eldest sister? A baddie from the Fairy Tail group? or we'll get a filler chapter to develop again a certain R+V character before the REAL plot starts?

Man all this wait! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Do I look like an oracle to you? There is only one of those I can answer, and anyone that pays attention to when the raws get released would know the answer to that... which would be the first week, in case you forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Well, if they don't get development, you'd say they're very shallow
As for the late releases...DGM seems to have become a trimester thing, hopefully R+V will keep being monthly after this.
be confident that it will remain monthly, or we're all doomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosetsu View Post
The issue ahead of month thing completely slipped my mind.
It happens to the best of us, so don't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I was hoping for more Mizore x Kurumu. That is all the stuff one needs to keep supporting this franchise.
Uhm, if that's the case, I'd like to see them all kissing each other, for whatever reason. Because if they go with the harem thing, they're gonna have to learn to love each other as well, and to also keep busy during those times that Tsukune's already got his hands, face, and pants full servicing one or more of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Much like the anime eh? Cool I'd love to see that in the manga soon. What will be the reaction of Manga-Inner Moka towards Outer Moka-manga.

Also which since Mizore and Kurumu are always mentioned here's something for both of them.

EQUAL Romance

Rei Kugimiya from ice girl to slime girl. XD
Slime huh?

Anyway, yeah, more inner Moka development, so far that's her real weakness in the story is her limited panel time (screen time, whatever). Is there some translated lyrics to read with that, cuz my japanese sux?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
At this point it's more or less obvious that Moka's going to win Tsukune, so that leaves the rest of the harem kind of high and dry.
Or not, there is always that "rape you now, love me later" option left to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Gender bending is ok, as long as they bent everyone. Selective bending is not cool.

Bending R+V will make its target audience go from boys to girls. The ratio is just too uneven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
wouldn't that be a Shojo manga then? reverse harem. Hmmm female Tsukane, Moka a male vampire, Kurumu an Incubus, Mizore a snowman, a shota warlock and a Masochist warlock. I can only see that as a shojo/comedy.
Oh god..... But lets not let such a thing stray into the Suzumia gender swapping thing too much, it's scary. It might work for the Suzumia characters, but not this. Plus you'd have to have Gin be the most dirty minded girl in the series.

Though the ways things are set up here, that most of the girls are already dirty minded, and that is what makes it so funny. I can't think of any other series that has so many girls trying to corrupt the male lead into becoming their mate quite so openly, or as violently. Unless you count some ero-games... which I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Lol this thread need a sub-forum ! 10000+ comments so far for a monthly manga is quite good

Hope that if there'll be a 3rd season , NO GONZO PLS XD
Not as long as gonzo holds the animating rights to it. If it does happen, Ikeda may have to forcefully rip those rights right out of their sweaty slimy hands.

They did that in the Franky House forums just for that reason. the discussion has already reached over 600 pages, and this one is starting to catch up. I also did a count once, about a year ago, and found that out of all the series dedicated sub forums, R+V had the most posts collectively, and probably still does.