Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-04, 02:38   Link #10646
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I was just being a narrator there for what's gonna happen. Much like the old 70's Batman re-runs when he's trapped. The narrator asks questions, which the audience already know that answer. No need to reply on my post there.
No prob, I never watched the old batman series anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima
Speaking of Oracle Barbara Gordon now paralyzed is named Oracle while there is a new BatGirl Casandra Cane. Sorry Batman nerd here... T_T I'll keep on topic.
see above.

Quote:
Yep Slime girl Queens Blade Melona who Rei Kugimiya voiced after Mizore or was it Taiga before Melona....I dunno. =/
I see now, I really gotta finish following that, it's got nudity, boobies and jigglies. I'm ecstatic.
Quote:
And yes Inner Moka's development in the manga is limited screen time, which in season1 manga she only comes out and kicks and it's over, not counting the anti-thesis arc where she teamed up with Tsukune. Probably in season1 against the Medusa teacher is Inner Moka's best development where in she thinks he's dependent on Tsukune letting her out all the time, where in which Tsukune says don't mind such trivial things. Which ironically is a part of the D.S. game.
Really? Oh wait, you mean the part when they have to fight Ishigami thing, but not so much as inner Moka's doubts surrounding her particular plight, right? But actually the only other time she had been out for an extended times was when Tsukune gave Midou the fisting of his life, and during the fight with Kahlua. But that date really developed her character wise, and I'd like to see more of that, but preferably with less idiocy on Tsukune's part.

Quote:
And wow yes the genderbending issue is up again. Man I mentioned a long time in this thread how Inner Moka could look genderbend like Shin Matsume from Tenjo Tenge. GrrDraxin is right most of the girls are already dirty minded, take Yuakri's mind for instance what she thinks.
Spoiler for 4koma:
Yeah I can kinda see that. BTW, do you know where I can find the rest of those 4koma from volume 10 through season 2? I've already seen the ones from the latest volume concerning Tsukune's training under Ruby. That one was hilarious. "Oh Moka had a flashy zap!" - Yukari