View Single Post
Old 2009-12-17, 21:05   Link #1182
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie

Ep. 11.

Did you guys notice how perfectly each character's behavior fits that character's personality in this eppie? It's kinda exemplary implementation of heteroglossia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteroglossia). Especially it applies to Cecily's actions. There were quite a few scenes in the episode in which she did things nobody else could do, like attacking Siegfried without a second thought, or walking on that table, or rushing to Lisa at the first opportunity in order to apologize to her.

Also, was kinda surprised to see an episode constructed around characters' feelings. Or, rather, feeling, emotions, characters' personalities were the things that moved the plot forward in this eppie. (I know it sounds kinda vague, I'll write later about it if I have time ^^)

Pity that with all the good things this ep. didn't make strong impact on me. Still this series is far from perfect in its execution...

That said, I just can't see the second season of SnB. Will they end the plot in the next ep. or not - the second season won't sell.
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote