View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 21:44   Link #2036
TeeHee
I know we have bread!

@Knicknevin:

I'm going to try to put together another systematic analysis, but specifically for Ep3, in search of "EVA-Beatrice", whatever form she takes. Maybe in a day or two (I can't promise that).

One thing that particularly worries me is the PIN code (07151129). I say this because all of the servants are dead (in red), and yet someone still knows the PIN. I don't have a hypothesis yet, but I'm curious if you already happen to have put some thought into that. If not, we'll see what my analysis reveals, and we can work it from there.

Also, did the magic circles end with the first twilight? If so, it could possibly mean that one of the victims of the first twilight made all of the circles. This is nuts.

Edit: Damn, I wish I noticed your edit from the last post. In any case, it could mean that Battler actually didn't see Beatrice in the end. She was playing chess with Kinzo, remember? That's hard to support.

Edit2: In any case, I still have to wonder if "Beatrice" necessarily cares if she's alive in the end. Kamikaze!!!!

Last edited by TeeHee; 2010-01-06 at 21:51. Reason: slight ease on the language