View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 15:12   Link #1011
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I guess our differences lies on the fact that Ryukishi is a total bastard while I do not. Sure he trolls a lot... in the beginning, but at this point in Higurashi a huge portion of the plot was exposed, still I guess you would say that it was too evident that
Spoiler for higurashi:
and therefore it had to be a huge troll!
I think there's quite a higher probability that the time where he tries to make the riddle difficult ended, and the time where he starts to give obvious hints already begun.
Yeah, except he already did this with Shion and Mion. That's the point. He knows that we know that. That's why he's made fun of "Rokkenjima Syndrome" and a secret commando army and all that other stuff he already did. Why would you laugh along with him when he calls all the other stuff he already did ridiculous and then totally accept the one other thing he already did? Doesn't that bother you?
Quote:
Beatrice was able to say in red that Sakutaro was made by rosa in red, but oddly enough it seems that workworkwork was right and it is only a normal plush, or at least that's what Ange said in this EP6. That particular red was shattered even so Beatrice reached the end of that statement. So I think it is possible that Erika managed to finish her sentence somehow. Those two reds can't possibly be both true anyway.
Why can't they?

And the red about Sakutaro is kind of questionable. Beatrice was unable to finish stating it in red, just as Battler was unable to finish stating Asumu was his mother. It caused them pain, and they weren't able to finish. Erika didn't seem to have the same problem. Why was that? Granted, the part about Sakutaro being made by Rosa managed to get out. It's possible that was true, or at least was true in a fashion that satisfied the red.