View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 08:42   Link #22054
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by scify View Post
Not really, from experience... at least, not more then you lose control over the rest of your body as you forcibly assume a fetal position. And a groin kick is certainly not followed by numbness of the legs... mostly just moaning and feeble movements, along with a lot of residual pain.
I was joking, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Um... I'd say that going through an end-of-the-world experience, killing a giant cricket, endless summer, yada yada has already traumatized Kyon to the point where weird ain't weird anymore. Other than Haruhi disappearing, of course. (OMG SPOILERS!!)
Nah, by the time of this VN, there haven't be that many weird stuff yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
I've had some thinking, and I think a reason that Kyonko cried would be because Kyon was being kind to her. Since Kyon=Kyonko, I guess she finally knew she could be a kind person too, not just a jerk, unobservant, and all the bad qualities she sees in Kyon, who is also her.
To put in short, what's true for one, is true for the other. Or something like that.
Make sense, even if in a unconcious level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otai View Post
True, but Tanigawa's writing is mostly having Kyon giving a running commentary on the events of his high school life as if he's writing his memoirs. For this day, and possibly the entire VN so far, he hasn't much lamented the possible ruin of his life by the weirdness. At least not to the level that we see in the novels. It is also about time that he start making connections, assessing the situation, and predicting what is going wrong. Any good VN PC would be shown using his brain for the srs business. Leads that fail to do so should logically turn out like School Days' Makoto.
I guess Kaisos listened you, 'cause Kyon have just made the conections. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by otai View Post
Sounds good, but if Kyonko consciously recognized that, she shouldn't have been stomping on Kyon's crotch. Unless, she regrets it now.
This was before. Beside, she was bein assalted, even if she noticed Kyon was kind of possessed, she stil had to rid him of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Kyon: My Room- Nayuki:
Heh, nice cute funny scene. Kyo in 'loud and obnoxious' mode was really funny. Specially the first sentence. But, for some reason I tought it was impossible going past the living room to Kyon room without anyone noticing, unless Kyon actually breaked the glasses in the kitchen I justt didn't undertood that?

About the name 'Nayuki', I understand why the choice, however, why haven't Kyonko just tell him her fake name she gave to Taniguchi&Kunikida? Maybe she don't want to lie to her other self? (the worse lie is the one you tell to yourself huh? )

Now, Kyon talking to himself is so true it is funny. I guess his narration style is wrking agains him. However, since it is the case, shouldn't you have Kyonko doing the same a bit more? (tough , reading back a fw scenes, I noticed she does talk to nobody a few times)

By the way, how big is Kyon's closet? I problaby could hide in mine, but wouldn't be able to change there.

Quote:
No, the truck jokes will never get old. I love that gag to bits.
Heh, if trucks keep poping that much we may have to have a 'truck passing' sound.

Quote:
What I did here was combine the last three Kyonko scenes into one, simply because there wasn't enough content in my brain or in that outline to make it last that long.
I blame the original 3 scenes idea. A Strange Day might be able to hold a full recap scene, even if a short one. Having a entire scene for "Kyonko Sneaking In" is just too much.

PP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edkedkedk View Post
Oh sure, NOW he thinks of Koizumi first
Kyon aways think in Koizumi first. He finds Mikuru unreliable, so he never tell her stuff, and he usually don't like to bother Yuki too much, specially after Disappearance. So Itsuki ends up as Kyon's confident, the first people Kyon looks for explanations when weird thing happen.
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote