View Single Post
Old 2010-02-15, 04:24   Link #8663
Aaron008R

Minor poke for the thread and some replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It's "Fire!" actually.
Noted.

Quote:
Good to see you back. Well, semi-back anyway.
Semi-back indeed.
As of now, I'm still unemployed. But I do have a couple of job interviews this week. Though I'm most keen on getting into this insurance company that has been making good progress in our country. The compensation package is veeeerry attractive.

Quote:
I'm kind of distracted as well, having found myself drawn deeper and deeper into the realm of Gensokyo. Current Touhou!Keroko is a reincarnated goddess of energy. Background seems to stabilize, so I might start writing it down soon.
Looks like Moriya Shrine's good girl got another fan.

Quote:
And as usual the Japanese manage to make Sentai a show cooler in ways that Power Rangers completely failed to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
__, ,_ ∩
( ゚∀゚)彡 えーりん!えーりん!
⊂彡
TASUKETE ERIIIINNN~~~!!!!

*SHOT*

Quote:
With that: Touhou/Nanoha crossover. Plausible or rejected at first sight?
As Tempest said, there's one out already. But seriously, with how bloody H4XX the characters in Touhou are, you'd have a lot of work to put up with in the balancing and execution department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Cadia, Cadia, what's happened to you in my absence? You've gone seven days without a single post when there's two manga, a game, and a movie on the market! WHERE'S ALL THE MATERIAL?!
Fermenting in my laptop and waiting for a good time to be served.

Quote:
Well never fear Outer Cadians, The Undisputed King of Vaporware is here to fix all your lack-of-material issues! Vaporware for everyone!

I am back and I am back with a vengeance! I am Comartemis, hear me roar!

*Cue mewling kitten sfx*

*EDIT*
Page claim for Great Justice!
Welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
They eloped. Kha gave in to his urges and stopped denying his unadulterated passion for Keroko.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote:
I'd never cheat on you Nya, you know that.

Terribly busy these days, and whatever's left of the free time I have is currently invested in Touhou and STO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
Oh shush, you. you're making me blush =3
So what do they call relationships between traps? Is it still yaoi or does it get its own category like Hideyoshi from BakaTest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
This is called my reality and it is just my dream
The hate so pure is the life of me and it is what I am
Every step towards you takes me towards to my end
The truth is now revealed and I am standing at the edge

Spoiler for Dream or Reality; The Forgotten Realms of Illusions:
Spoiler for Epilogue:
Very well-written!
It's great to see how Scitzy's brain(?) ticked. In one way or another he really knows how to look out for his little girl.

I'll be honest and admit that I haven't been able to follow the escapades of Walla-tan in an orderly fashion. The most recent one involving her is the conversation with the old guy in the park. I'll get back to reading those at a later time. And of course, comment on them. :3

Though...

Spoiler for POSSIBLE SPOILER:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Crosspostan from FFT.

AX prompted me to finally finish this.

Poor Walla-tan~

Spoiler for Bloodlust:
Annnnddd we have some great action in the fic variety!

Aside from being a great read, this one provides some nice insights and ideas for me, since I've been mostly swirling my eyes off trying to write the fight scenes for my upcoming StrikerS fics.

Of course. WANT MOAR! >:3

*pats Cadia Zwei on the head before leaving to prepare for the interview tomorrow*

EDIT *takes a few moments to stare at how nice Hayate looks in the sig in this wide screen computer (university property, sadly )*

EDIT 2: By the way, I'm making some progress in my StrikerS Side Story fic. Except that most of the material goes to the later chapters. X_x I'll post some extra snippets of future chapters when I finally get chapter 2 out. It shouldn't take much more time anyway. :3

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2010-02-15 at 04:47.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote