Old 2010-02-15, 10:29   Link #8674
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
You had to ask did you?
I'm sorry. I won't ask again. I'll be a good kid from now on... T________T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
... That ending was genius. Creepy, and genius.
Indeed.

Quote:
Well, good luck with those.
Thanks. :3

Quote:
That she does. Though Suika is still close behind. And Touhou!Keroko herself still hangs between reincarnated goddess and half-oni. Both have interesting plotpoints and backgrounds to explore.
Ooh... Any hints about her powers? :3

Quote:
Spellcard rules, yo.
When in Rome, do as Romans do?

Quote:
That's... a funny story, actually. I've been tweaking the plot of the Kha/Elric/Keroko undercover mission ever since I came up with it, and Keroko is undergoing a slight image tweak in it.
Getting on with the times like in Vivid and Force, huh?

Quote:
Long story short: The Cradle battle caused more harm than anticipated. Her Aspect magic began growing, which while natural for normal Aspect mages is both unnatural -and dangerous- for Keroko, since the corrupted energies now threaten to overflow the barriers. Luckily, technology hadn't been standing still since the first barriers were created around her core 11 years ago, and thanks to a collaborated effort between Wes and Aurion, Keroko ends up with a new device mode (conveniently dubbed 'Aspect Mode'). This mode acts as a safety valve, releasing the surplus energy in short bursts. On the downside, the mental controls are weaker, so there's a sort off... battle lust. The joy of fighting is bigger when using it. It's not full berserk, but she does get more of a kick out of fighting.

So yeah, to say she shows emotions when fighting... would be an understatement.
Yikes...

Err... How about before that? Somewhere before the Sept. 12 attack in StrikerS. ^^

She's in a friendly battle only. But I was wondering how much her expression shows how she feels when she was an instructor in RF6.

Quote:
There's also a change in hairstyle, she's got short hair now. I'll try to cobble together an image quickly.
Ooh! Do want! >:3

EDIT: After such a long time, TRI-ACE POST BREAKER!!!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2010-02-15 at 10:40.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote