Old 2010-02-23, 00:22   Link #996
NinjaYali
Banned

Just like real life customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
''It was really nice to return to a more light-hearted themed episode''
Spoiler for *twinkle*:
Anime no Chikara Meeting, Hour 1039, Day 7th February. Not too many spoilers but nothing of note.
Director: Okay guys. We're up to the 8th episode. The plot of this episode revolves around a foreboding phone and waiting for a phone call.
Worker 1: So in short, we have to watch someone get bored waiting for a call. Sounds realistic enough. What a great slice of life. Except, how do we make it interesting?
Worker 2: Oh oh, I know!!!

Let's make Yumina a Sawako and have her dress Yu...I mean Kanata up!!
Director: Great idea but the otakus were also annoyed about episode 7. Too much suffering and not enough moe. We got to get them back god damn it!
Worker 1: Boss, boss. I have a a great idea!
Director: What is it Worker 1?
Worker 1: Well look at shows like Seikon no Qwaser, Juuden Chan and Chu-Bra. Right now the in-thing is pandering to otakus' fetish. So not only should we be watching Kanata getting bored, we'll
Worker 2:...watch her get desperate for the toilet waiting for the phone.
Director: Damn it, this is a freaking genius episode. We'll tease them with a declaration of war only to get moe!! This is going to be so cash. Worker 1 and 2, you've been promoted. And get my secretary. Tell them the episode 7 writers are fired!
Spoiler for Final thoughts:

Quote:
And now a return to the part of the show that I find appealing and am glad is still its majority.
Spoiler for response:

Last edited by NinjaYali; 2010-02-23 at 01:06.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote