View Single Post
Old 2010-03-08, 04:57   Link #66
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

While probable it's not necessarily the fault of the poltergeist experiments for the children to be hurt. It might as well be the aftereffects of the overload experiment.

Anyway it's not that I'm hating what Mikoto as person (in fact I can understand her actions) but more that behaviour that lots of characters tend to have.

"Hey I usually am an easy-going person but suddenly feel the need to act like an upholder of moral standards !!!!111 I'll butt into other people affairs and usually turn them for the worse before coming up with a ridiculous solution that will only work under miraculously improbable conditions which of course come true because I have plot protection. Not that anything of that would have been necessary if I had acted more tactful from the start instead of rushing things!"

It turns some switch inside that makes me rage. This scenario can vary heavily depending on show and character. Again I'm /NOT/ saying that Mikoto is exactly this type of person but she shows some tendencies from time to time.

Now it's time to hide myself from Mikoto followers before I get stabbed or worse.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote