Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 03:42   Link #13497
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Hmm but I think as long as the mangaka wants to show the changes he will have to change the dminant persona - either make her more like Inner Moka or somewhat combination but still more on the prideful side, just to illustrate the changes. If we get a combination of Outer Moka and Inner Moka like it was with Rosario there will be hardly any changes visible, juts that now the switches will be without Rosario.
You're quite right about that Darknemo ... but he also have to show that she is still Moka (has both aspect's of Outer and Inner Moka's personalities) ... well thinking about it ... it shows how hard it's going to be ... to develop such a character, which means that it will probably happen much later in the story.

Well, truth be told I have a hard time imaging what a merged Moka's personality is going to be like ... I quite agree that the fused Moka is probably going to act similarly to Inner Moka and show the Outer Moka aspects of her personality only to certain people that are important to her (Tsukune) ... well it's kind of hard to imagine how the fused Moka is going to behave, but I definitely agree that it will have to be a little different then how Moka is acting now ... with two personalities inside her.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote