View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 22:42   Link #11163
Kylon99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
Following this since it's birth, I'm pretty sure it's something like this:

Culprit - The one who orchestrates the murders of people before the endgame explosion wipes out any survivors. Not Natsuhi, Eva, Battler, Nanjo or Beatrice.
Bomber - The person who plants the explosive device which inccurs the devastation of the endgame explosion. Possibly, and in my opinion, very likely, Beatrice.
Beatrice - Someone deeply involved in Battler's life on the island six years ago. Almost certainly Jessica or Shannon.
Author(s) - For the sake of the Author Theory; yes, a being which writes one or more of the Episodes.
Actually, I forgot.. Beatrice is now at least two people, right?
- Legend of Beatrice
- Moetrice
- 10th Twilight Beatrice

I'm reluctant to make whoever set up the bomb or the conditions for the 10th twilight 'Beatrice' herself. This is because we've been told that she is an illusion made up from the 'rules' of the game board. In that way, I see it as that someone else can set it up and she claims it is her because she encompasses all the rules.

By the way, I was thinking about this metaphor:
Beatrice as an illusion exists only in the space where there's lack of truth. With real people like you or me, (even though I *am* just a guy on the internet) we exist when we are validated. But for Beatrice, the lack of validation of surrounding truths can give rise to her existence. For example, if there's a Gaap () of knowledge of what happened in a certain event, people can 'validate' Beatrice's existence by claiming she was active. But if ever the truth was exposed, she is damaged.

Spoiler for Long, but interesting. I think.:
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote