View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 22:52   Link #11164
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
I believe the conspiracies are the 'objects' which are casting the Beatrice 'shadow.' The 10th Twilight bomb is definitely covering it up allowing the tale of the witch to be told. And I think the First Twilight Fakery, including the servants hyping up Beatrice's existence prior to the game is the 'source of magic' Bernkastel alluded to. Let me put it into a chart:

Rule X <-> Beato the Bomb (or her heart) (last riddle of EP4) <-> 10th Twilight Bomb <-> Bomber conspiracy
Rule Y <-> Beato of Legend <-> First Twilight Fakery + servants pranking <-> Beatrice conspiracy (i.e. all the servants telling Battler she exists.)
Rule Z <-> Moetrice <-> ???? <-> ????
Yes, I think that's generally sound. Personally I would pick up the first twilight fakery and plunk it down in Rule Z, alongside Battler's sin and whatever else is driving it. The fakery script seems to be the part of the board that varies arbitrarily, and at least for the first four games it seems to be targeted squarely at Battler.