View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 22:55   Link #11166
zRyuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
Of Rule Z, Bernkastel said that it's like a 'maze-like existence putting haze over the truth.' Can Moetrice be connected to Rule Z? We know Moetrice is connected to the love duel; we know she has something to do with love with Battler. We know they kept saying, "without love it cannot be seen." Is Rule Z something about the love of the characters on the island? Something that makes them do bad, bad things? And if we believe George (and maybe Shannon knows) is the one behind the betrayals and these betrayals are central to Beatrice... then, their love IS causing a huge problem. How is their love causing randomness in the episodes?
By the way, there are a lot of other conspiracies that don't have anything to [/SPOILER]
This is why i believe Shannon, Battler's 1st love, is related to his sin. His sin = a promise to Shannon that he broke, might be related to the phrase i wrote 2 posts above. Coz of breaking it and not coming back to the island for 6 years, Shannon and George started dating.

Reasons why its a promise:
-Piece-Beato calling Piece-Battler a liar on EP5 and he answering "i dont remember i promised you anything".
-Battler finding out the truth right after "dying", thus breaking the promise "i will kill you" made to Beato, also in EP5.

Reasons why its related to love and Shannon:
-Without love, the truth cannot be seen.
-Battler said he was interested in Shannon 6 years ago.
-The phrase Battler told to Shannon 6 years ago. Pretty much saying "i'll be back", however he ddint go back for 6 years and forgot about it.

Reasons why Shannon might not be the culprit:
-In Ep2/3, we keep hearing that Shannon have no regrets. She probably got over it. However, this doesnt mean the promise Battler made to Shannon didnt affect the rest of them. An easy consequence is Shannon getting together with George, and we know this alone affected Eva, Kanon, Jessica at the very least.

Last edited by zRyuu; 2010-06-16 at 23:06.
zRyuu is offline   Reply With Quote