Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-13, 12:00   Link #1245
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I actually liked how both Rei and Takashi 'calmed' down, as its outright stated by Takashi that its just a front from his internal monologue, and implied for Rei through her uneasiness of talking about her EX-boyfriend (sorry, can't help but emphasize the DEAD part lol). So they put it on hold because there are bigger fish to fry, or so to speak.

Can't wait for the time when they have the time to rest and these issues come up again. Ohhh, the conflict and the drama that arises from it!

On the otherhand, I'm impressed by the ingenuity of Hirano. Don't know enough about real world tools to figure out whether or not it is actually possible, but it looks cool enough.

Sadly, didn't get much out of the katana girl. Heck, tsundere Saya made more of an impression for me and I like her more than katana girl... and that's saying something because its been established in episode 1 she's interested in Takashi and thus a hindrance to my ship lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnoctis93 View Post
I really like Rei surprisingly. At first I disliked her alot but now she's starting to become one of my favorites. I hope we get to see more with her and takashi together.
You and me both, buddy. Osananajimi FTW! ^_^

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote