View Single Post
Old 2010-08-25, 07:47   Link #31
Munty192
Life is a Game...

i don't know y we are complaining about a 2year long time skip, we need to stop thinking small scale and look at the big picture, how lame would it seem if everyone gotten stronger over night, quiet frankly 1 year isn't enough training time......

also i would like to point out the fact that maybe there is more character to be introduce into one piece more improtant key characters that a large enough time skip can introduce them all at once without any confusion, also i don't think i want to c how my boy BB raise to become the new Yonkou (which he will) i am just satisfy with knowing he attain that title and Aokiji promotion to fleet admiral, come on do we really need to read through all that.........

and also may i remind u that the world government is after Luffy especially Akainu who we all saw him considered luffy 2 dangerous for the future and tried to KILL him, yea they need alot of time to let the world atleast think the strawhat pirates r no more.......

as to the whole month with no update yes i know it sucks but i can understand with a month break we the reader would also feel the duration of the time skip,but hey thats just my opinion...........!!!!!!!!!!!!