View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 22:50   Link #875
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Btw, about shocking plot development, TWGoKs will have some real shocks, but it will be really later on
That sounds very intriguing... I haven't read the manga, so I'll just watch now with anticipation

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The thing that struck me (and again, I have no familiarity with the source) is that doing this in games is one thing, but after a while of doing this in real life it's really going to start grating on him. He's going to have to keep seeing these girls every day with his memories intact (even though theirs are gone). It'll also be a problem when he finds "the one", I imagine. Anyway, that's probably a long ways off.
Yes, with his memory intact and the girsl always forgetting everything, it might not be that easy. I seriously doubt however that he'll me "the one" as one of those girls. Rather, he might need her at the end, and the experiences he made with the other girls before help him conquer her. Or, he could pick his favourite from all the girls at the end and then try to conquer her again. Finally of course, he could also fall for Elsie (she's cute enough) and try to conquer her.