View Single Post
Old 2010-10-30, 17:15   Link #62
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Wait, this is somewhat confusing. From the previous posts that I've read earlier in this thread. I was under the impression that the ELS are attracted to Innovators because QBW is something that they are unfamiliar with but can SENSE. Am I wrong about that?
Purely from my own memory, that is what I remember. This was their reaction when they sensed them (I recall the word afraid being in the mix) and what attracted them to Earth I recall, since they had to come from somewhere outside Sol.

However, I do not recall them actually wanting to use QBW to communicate, since they do not understand it or even know what it is. They wanted to communicate by assimilating and the QBW individuals seem to be the most intriguing targets to choose first seeing as it was what attracted them to Earth when they sensed it far away.

Anyways, what C.A. and the other (three of us) are saying are essentially mostly the same, using assimilation to communicate. With the exception that the other three of us seems to think that it just ends there while C.A. seems to think that the ELS want to assimiliate the QBW people so they can communicate with us even further. At least our memories tell us so.

IMO (outside what the movie explores), I do personally think that the ELS have a wireless communication method with each other but I do not think that they are QBW and if they are, it's not the same ones as the humans anyways.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-10-30 at 17:35.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote