Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-15, 05:59   Link #18243
Chris38

Well considering the fact that both Tsukune and Moka have Shinso blood in their veins ... it shouldn't come as a surprise that they have superior physical capabilities, compared to ordinary vampires ... even if both Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso power's haven't been awakened ... yet.

I'm starting to think that even the presence of the Shinso blood in Tsukune's and Moka's veins is making Tsukune or Moka far superior compared to ordinary vampires, even if their Shinso blood's power haven't been fully released... evidenced by the fact that Tsukune's or Moka's physical capabilities or a little superior compared to ordinary vampires like Akua....

After all, even if the power of Moka's or Tsukune's Shinso blood haven't been released yet, it is still present in Moka's or Tsukune's veins and I'm quite positive that it is affecting both Tsukune's and Moka's growth ... if you want to look for evidence .... you just have to look back at the beginning of the R+V manga and see how much Tsukune has changed compared to that time ... and since Moka has received her Shinso blood, when she was ... a lot younger then Tsukune ... it has probably affected her development a lot more compared to Tsukune....

Simply saying I belive that even if Moka and Tsukune's Shinso power's haven't "awakened" yet .... the Shinso blood present in their veins is already affecting them, which is probably the reason why Tsukune's and Moka's physical capabilities are a little superior compared to Akua...

Still, I believe that ,based on what we have seen so far, about Moka's or Tsukune's capabilities .... and, what Akua is capable of, both Moka and Tsukune would have a hard time defeating Akua ... without releasing their Shinso power's .... and currently there is nothing suggesting that Tsukune will be able to keep his sanity if he does something like that, not to mention the whole problem of Outer Moka disappearing without the Rosario .... though, for now ... it seems that the plot of the current arc isin't going to proceed in that direction .... since it seems that Tohou Fuhai will be capable of making Akua retreat ... this time, since I have no doubt, that Akua is going to reappear in one of the future arcs, where both Moka and Tsukune will be a little stronger ... and probably capable of taking care of Akua on their own...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote