Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-15, 07:31   Link #18245
Chris38

@Tsuyoshi

I agree with you on everything that you mentioned in you're post ... since it makes sense ... after all the reason why Tsukune has developed his own vampire abilities was because Moka has injected her blood into his veins, so it's pretty natural that the development of Tsukune's abilities, depends on the development of Moka's power's...

I think that the requirement that Tsukune has to do first, before he could even begin trying to take control over his Shinso abilities ... , is Tsukune bringing his "berserk side" under his control, which isn't something that Tsukune will be capable of achieving ... if he just trains how to use and control his vampire abilities, even though Tsukune training in using his vampire power's ... is definitely going to help Tsukune in bringing his "berserk side" under his control, but I don't think that, with just that, Tsukune will be capable of controlling his "berserk side", which is more of a mental problem rather then something else...

I mean that ... Tsukune's "berserk vampire state" is representing the instincts and nature of a vampire, which vampires are naturally attuned with, but since Tsukune was originally human ... he has to somehow learn to do that as well... and while training his abilities and using them is going to make Tsukune more attuned to his ... vampire nature, I don't think think that is going to be enough to bring that side of his being under his control...

At least that's what I think, might be the first step that Tsukune is going to need to do ... to be able to fully use his Shinso abilities, but there might be something else that Tsukune is going to need to do, which is going to be revealed later in the manga....

After all... it's a process of transforming a normal ordinary human ... into a vampire, and even if ... it isn't a complete transformation... since, so far it doesn't seem like Tsukune is going to lose his humanity in the process... at least it would be a pretty bad thing... if he did, but still... based upon what we have seen so far, the process that Tsukune is going through isn't easy... so I wouldn't be really surprised if some... other complications, related to Tsukune's vampire transformation, appeared later in the manga...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote