View Single Post
Old 2010-11-19, 18:25   Link #197
y0shi

I loved the episode, just started watching this yesterday .
I liked ep 1-4, they were kinda funny and although kirino is acting in a way no normal human could actually accept I just thought of it as over the top anime way to show things. But episode 5 was so completly ridiculus It really shocked me. In the beginning I was sure I was actually watching a higurashi parody, this was screaming RENA so hardly. And the second half of the episode just felt completly wrong, morally wrong, illogical, just WRONG.

I can actually see where her friend was coming from and I think the main issue here is that the serie just puts "being otaku" and "playing games about having sex with your very underaged sister" into the same category, I can agree with one of those, the other one, well :/ But the second half still somehow worked til the point where her friend was crying in her arms, the conflict was there, was real, and their wasnt a real solution. The drama kinda worked. But then ?!?!?! The rest of the episode was completly ridiculus...

And then we ot this episode and after the last train wreck I loved it, very calming, cute, fun, instead of over the top ridiculus and stupid.

I think they already are together in their own kinda way, kyousuke made it pretty clear that he wont let her get together with someone else. But theyre comfortale around each other and dont need no *giggle* *blush* *he said we should marry* crap and this is why he was surprised at the lap pillow offer, because at their current pace it was kinda awkward.

He knows they kinda belong together, he just hastn realized/accepted it yet because hes so comfortable with her around, theres one scene where hes looking at her when she walks up the staits (or is he trying to peek ?) but then realizes what hes doing and gets irritated (how can anyone ignore this scene?) and I thought that was a pretty clear sign. He kinda knows theyll be together but just starts to realize that there is another side to it, not like when they were jokin around about taking a bath but a real one. Theres another scene where hes waiting in front of her door and making what I assume was some kind of dirty joke (I didnt get it xD) and then goes like "what am I saying?".

And then in the end hes like "dont worry, theres no one else and there wont be anyone else. But Im just happy the way everything is right now, lets not hurry and just keep it going like this, growing together slowly".

"If you truly fall in love with someone lust will be the last thing to dissapear"

Dont remember where I got this quote but I think it kinda fits here. They will be together, he knows fairly well whats going on and feels comfortable at their current pace, his family is completly insane and they have time, why hurry? They already ARE like an old couple anyway.

Absolutly loved this episode, it was cute and made me feel happy

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~