View Single Post
Old 2010-11-30, 15:02   Link #191
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I go to class for one day and the thread goes into overdrive.

7. The final point, about the context I see. The context finally started coming to light here because much of it comes from Rinko, whom we believe is a reflection of Kirino. I come out of the episode believing that Rinko stands as a good basis for what Kirino is and may possibly become. Rinko reflects Kirino's personality and how the character says that her brother shouldn't start acting like a brother now when they've been apart for so long. Rinko indirectly (and incompletely, sadly) reveals much of what is wrong between Kirino and Kyousuke. It may no longer be a stretch to say that the problem of the eroge's characters are the same ones the siblings face today.

I am thankful for this episode for actually reigniting my interest in the series, because initially I was actually planning on dropping the show if episode 9 goes nowhere. Thankfully I am wrong, and I think I have the desire now to finish it to the end. There might exist the possibility that in 3-4 episodes the series might salvage this purportedly central storyline and adequately resolve it.
I love on what you stated above, pure KAWAII!!!! lol
I've noticed something... after kirino played the game , she look sad when Rinko said " I will never see you again"... and Kirino said something along the line " I made a wrong choice..." . I have no clue what she is talking about. I thought it was because the ending of the game was not what she was hoping for, then again it could be on what she really wanted inside... Revelation?