View Single Post
Old 2010-12-13, 18:38   Link #70
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Damn I'm looking forward to this. Too bad it's a year away . Might do another run through ME2 to make sure I've got a good group of Shepards ready for whatever consequences my decisions have had. Glad I kept the Queen alive since I'm sure the Rachni will be helpful during this. Lot of things to wonder about like the crew. They better mostly make returns since we spent almost all of ME2 gathering them up. Will be one heck of a struggle against the Reapers considering how tough they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I've only done this once, and I immediately felt bad because the Quarians are liable to have massive casualties.
Yeah I'm a bit worried about making them do that. Of course actually did tell them to go beat up the Geth, though could easily backfire. They get massive casualties from the conflict and neither they or the Geth could be less useful in a final battle. But if they don't have somewhere to drop off the noncombatants might be less willing to fight anyways. Some decisions aren't so clear whether they are right or wrong yet. Will have to wait and see how events unfold.