View Single Post
Old 2011-01-22, 05:34   Link #2058
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsenshi View Post
Mmm...I think I'm going to have to disagree. In many aspects, the two are polar opposites. Rolo shows a distinct lack of both conscience and any real emotions while Nunally is the definition of the word. Rolo lets others make important decisions for him (as he always follows orders, even if they're Lelouch's), while Nunally tends to not only make her own decisions but tends to act as an adviser to others.
I was implying that if Nunnally were not crippled, her relationship with Lelouch
might have been quite different. Imagine seeing Lelouch's sister walking around on her own. Lelouch's pretense relationship with Rolo might have been the sort of attention that he might have given towards Nunnally. And this was during the one year time skip before the start of the second season when Lelouch's memories were altered by Charles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Rivalz is left out even more when Rolo comes in the scene
Remember that the first half of Code Geass R2 was essentially a repeat of Season One, with regard to the Asford Academy scenes. Therefore, Rivalz relationship towards Lelouch was replaced by Rolo. Not to mention, Nunnally being replaced by Rolo as well throughout the timeskip as his one and only sibling, thanks to Charles' Geass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
Rolo also munched away Rivalz screen time. He was the one biking Lelouch instead of Rivialz
This is clearly a borrowed scene from Season One when the producers rewrote the episodes for the second season towards the new audience who had not watch Code Geass before.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2011-01-22 at 05:48.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote