View Single Post
Old 2011-02-13, 14:52   Link #295
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Finally watched the raws and few things got clarified:

- Cypha indeed try to delink the Heimdall only for Hayate to transform it into an ice storm.
- The Heimdall indeed far for itself due to Hayate losing concentration to mantain the spell
- Karen indeed trunces Vita and Erio pretty badly xDU(Is the 2nd person able to endure Vita's Unstopable Rage, the first was Zest).
- Yeah Deville looks a bit "different"(but still cool in another sense xD)
- yeah, "Isis will live" *raises arms* xD
- Yeah, the chapter is ironically called Heimdall(a chapter named after an unsuccessfull attack, pretty meh xDU)
- And yes, Subaru is apparently the misterious "student".

All are predictions previously stated on this forum so nothing really surprising about the chapter, Karen surely make a cool introduction(i was impresive and shocking when Cypha show her anti-magic powers by breaking Laevatein ...an armed device, Karen tops that by slicing TWO Anti-Eclipse designed weapons with much more ease) but her look is pretty unimpressive for the kind of power and position she's holding(i mean, compared with the reast of the Hucks and their "Bad Boys" fashion trend she looks quite bland), hope that she reveals a more menacing look in the future.

About the heroes, they are getting their butts handed to them left and right, i'm about to call total owning for them if not for the fact that is Subaru the one who is coming, that left me still holding a candle for her and hope she does some amazing HERO stuff, the Yagami family just blows and the dynamic duo(Fate and Nanoha) are the only ones standing on the battlefield so is pretty much up to Subaru to do something important and the delay of two chapters for "the student" to appear might be pointing to something actually significant.

So far the Huckebein isn't a "Mini-Boss Squad" anymore, they're more like a bunch of SNK bosses banded togheter since the heroes are unable to lay a single finger on them, by this point i'll think Section Six will need to try to divide the Hucks and gang on each member on separate locations in order to stand a chance of success. I hope for Vita, Fate and Signum VS. Cypha, of course, Tohma and probably Nanoha and Hayate where the ones to face Karen, Teana, Isis and Caro VS. Arnage and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Err, no. A new series, with similar style to Nanoha minus the magitech (he probably had the staff on speed-dial). My guess is that Force would end as a manga while the A's movie would be the last animated feature. Whatever it is, I don't think Nanoha is on his priority list anymore, since he's trying to create a new cash cow franchise...
For one side it's a bit sad to think that FORCE will be the last installement of Nanoha's main timeline(well, anime/manga industry isn't famous for having good finales anyway xDU). However i really enjoyed The MOVIE 1st(sorry Nanya, i know you didn't liked it but great part of the fanbase thinks a bit differently) and if they mantain the same quality and A's movie will be gerogeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Well, if Tsuzuki can make something else that's good, he shouldn't automatically have to work on one series forever. I doubt Seven Arcs itself will want to stop the Nanoha cashflow, though, so hey.

Actually, it sort of seems like they're banking on people who liked Nanoha watching Dog Days. Someone even wondered if they're connected somehow in its thread. Can't say I'd really mind.
On the other side i agree with this, a new series made by Tsuzuki didn't necessary mean the end of the Nanoha franchise, also i'm a bit sceptical about a cashcow based on a series full of girls with puppy ears. Besides, the art looks pretty cool and for God's sake athe magical aspecxts are apparently returned(very welcome xD), i kind of like the blue clothed girl at the back ground, her armour design and battle-readt grin reminds me of a combination of Reinforce Eins and Signum xD.

Oh a crazy theory. The heroes are screwed in the manga because they now lack the power of Nana Mizuki, the real thing that allow the horeos to save the day are Nana Mizuki's song but in manga format that's impossible xDU. FORCE finale needs to be released into an anime, movie or OVA series in order to allow Nana-sama to empower the heroes with her songs and save the day again xD. One of the most wonderfull things about the franchise are the kickass openings(i'm in love with ETERNAL BLAZE) xD!

EDIT: The funny 4komas are back? OMG! with those i can probably be able to like even fucking Cypha xD!(depending on the trend of humor used on the Hucks) the guy who makes that thing can make ANY situation funny(i laugh my butt reading his version of the invasion to RF6 HQ xD).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-02-13 at 15:23.
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote