View Single Post
Old 2011-02-14, 09:38   Link #864
Qaenyin

Out of curiosity, in ep 3 was it ever explicitly stated that all "victims" of the first twilight were dead?

To be specific, was it ever stated, at the time of the first twilight, individually, that all specific people suspected to be dead at that time were in fact dead?

I recall it being stated that all the deaths were non-accidental, that all the deaths were caused by another person, that all of the deaths were not caused by traps, but I do not recall at any time that it was stated all the people whom appeared to be dead, at the time, were in fact dead.

Reason I bring this up is because I'm deliberately trying to tell how far the red truth is being stretched, and where. Because if, for example, it never was explicitly stated that all of those characters were dead, then it makes perfect sense for Wright's solution, since in fact everyone who was dead was killed by another person, directly, without a trap. "Two" of the "dead" people just weren't really dead.

This could likewise be extended to other arcs and potentially to things like the golden truth.

So essentially is there any place where something stated in red is, in Arc 7 and 8, specifically contradicted, or is it merely fudged with semantics?
Qaenyin is offline   Reply With Quote