View Single Post
Old 2011-02-15, 17:52   Link #248
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
I'm sorry, I guess not everyone would get the joke, heh. You might wanna watch the South Park episode "Dances with Smurfs" which is in of itself a satire of Glenn Beck. ;p

Edit to add from the other thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Considering the lengths you go to defend him, Kaijo, I'd say you've made up your mind too.
Hey, I'll admit that I do defend him; but I also have to admit that's due to the amount of "He must be EVIL!" speculation that gets trotted around as fact. But people like Triple_R, Reckoner, and myself are perfectly willing to change our minds.

As I said, to my knowledge, I am the only one who has stated plausible conditions which would result in the changing of my mind. Hell, I've already had some changing of my mind when this very episode aired, as my opinion of him lowered a bit, due to the new information. So, my opinion has already undergone some change.

And if there is some evidence that shows him as evil (such as having created the entire situation in the first place for the lulz), I'll be posting here saying, "Yep, guess he is evil."

Is it such a bad thing to want concrete evidence before deciding someone guilty?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote