View Single Post
Old 2011-02-15, 20:17   Link #251
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Perhaps, but beating down Sayaka right in front of Madoka, isn't going to make Madoka anymore enthused with Homura. She has to know that. She has to have at least considered that attacking Sayaka might make Madoka become an MG just to protect her friend... something she has supposedly been going against since the beginning.
This is your own opinion as to Homura's thought processes. you're pushing it as a fact.
Quote:
He can only recruit girls that have magical potential, and that's a limited pool. Hitomi obviously didn't have that. So he is stuck with the girls he has.
You're stating this as a fact when it's an assumption. We have no info on his selection criteria, other than it seems Madoka has a big signboard over her head that says, "CONTRACT ME!"

Quote:
Which opinion would that be? That I believe Kyube's actions to be of net benefit to humanity? I'm sorry, but that's fact from what we know so far. If he didn't do anything, witches and familiars would be killing humans. So his actions result in witches living shorter lives and thus not impacting them as much.
That is an opinion. That it's in line with what we've seen so far doesn't make it a stated fact. If it was a fact, it'd be impossible to argue that Kyubei's actions are not of net benefit to humanity. But people are arguing about that, aren't they?
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote